Make your smile as beautiful as the battery.
Denture Care | Charleston SC
Advice and tips on caring for your dentures
- Only your dental professional is qualified to adjust your denture or partial.
- Dentures should be brushed inside and outside daily with a soft, large nylon denture tooth brush with round-ended bristles.
- Use denture creams instead of toothpastes, which are too abrasive and will scratch your denture. Rinse with cold water.
- Dentures warp if placed in hot water.
- Inspect your denture regularly for worn teeth.
- Worn and stained dentures can make you look older and cause your dentures to function poorly.
- Be sure to visit your dental professional regularly.
- Have loose dentures checked immediately, as they can cause friction and pressure on the gum tissues and bones.
- When not in use, cover dentures with water or a denture-cleaning solution to prevent them from drying out.
For more information about Denture Care, please call our office: James Island Family, Cosmetic, & Implant Dentistry Charleston Office Phone Number 843-795-1111.