Make your smile as beautiful as the battery.
ClearCorrect Clear Braces in Charleston, SC
Removable Clear Braces Charleston SC
ClearCorrect is the invisible way to align your teeth without bulky metal or ceramic braces. Our doctors, Dr. Christopher and Dr. Madison, are experienced with using ClearCorrect for when only sections of your smile require straightening.
Advantages of ClearCorrect Aligners
- We start with an exam and consultation. If you’re a potential candidate, we’ll take impressions to send to ClearCorrect. They’ll scan and review the impressions to give Drs. Christopher or Madison all your possible options.
- Dr. Christopher or Dr. Madison will review your case and order an aligner series. The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Christopher and Madison‘s expertise and ClearCorrect’s 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final position.
- You’ll visit Drs. Christopher or Madison about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Clear Braces, or to make an appointment, please call our office: James Island Family, Cosmetic, & Implant Dentistry Charleston Office Phone Number 843-795-1111. For more information about ClearCorrect, please visit ClearCorrect information for patients.