Dr. Robert Beall
Meet Dr. Robert Beall DMD, FICOI, AFAAID
A History of Quality Care
Dr. Beall has been practicing dentistry for over 25 years. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in subjects such as cosmetic dentistry, implant surgery, and restorative dentistry.
In addition, Dr. Beall has received numerous honors and awards including:
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Society
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Former President, Coastal District Dental Society
- Clinical Instructor, Medical University of SC James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine
Giving Back to the Community
Dr. Beall is passionate about giving back and volunteers with Marine Reach Ministries Dental Mission and Our Lady of Mercy Dental Outreach. He also works closely with Pet Helpers, Lowcountry Orphan Relief, and Lowcountry Food Bank.
When he’s not taking care of patients, Dr. Beall enjoys spending time with his adopted daughter from Russia, Grace, beach volleyball, surfing, playing the guitar, and working out.
A Legacy of Caring
Dr. Robert Beall continues to demonstrate his care for his community and his patients. Schedule an appointment today and get your oral health at an optimal level.