Make your smile as beautiful as the battery.
Invisalign Clear Braces
Removable Clear Braces Charleston SC
Invisalign is the invisible way to align your teeth without bulky metal or ceramic braces. Our doctors, Robert J. Beall, DMD, FICOI, AFAAID and Anna E. Borden, DDS, are certified in both traditional Invisalign and Invisalign Express for when only sections of your smile require straightening.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
- We start with an exam and consultation. If you’re a potential candidate, we’ll take special impressions to send to Invisalign. They’ll scan and review the impressions to give Dr. Beall or Dr. Borden all your possible options.
- Dr. Beall or Dr. Borden will review your case and order an aligner series. The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Beall‘s expertise and Invisalign’s 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of clear aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final position.
- You’ll visit Dr. Beall or Dr. Borden about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Clear Braces, or to make an appointment, please call our office: James Island Family, Cosmetic, & Implant Dentistry Phone Number 843-795-1111. For more information about Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.