Make your smile as beautiful as the battery.
Robert J. Beall, DMD, FICOI, AFAAID
Dr. Beall is one of ten children born in Charleston, SC. He received a BS in Business and a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of South Carolina (magna cum laude) in 1987 and 1989 respectively.
After a brief career in the software industry, he decided to pursue a career in dentistry. He completed his predental education at the College of Charleston and the Citadel. He then completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at the Medical University of South Carolina in 1997.
Dr. Beall has been a practicing Dentist on James Island since 1998 and is a Volunteer Clinical Instructor at the Medical University of South Carolina School of Dentistry
Dr. Beall has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education in all areas of dentistry. In addition to becoming a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantology (FICOI) and an Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AFAAID), he has the following affiliations:
- L. D. Pankey Institute: Prestigious Dental Institute: Alumni
- Atlanta Implant Maxicourse: Graduate
- American Dental Association: Member
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Member
- Academy of General Dentistry: Member
- Our Lady of Mercy Wellness House: Board Member
- Medical University of South Carolina: Volunteer Clinical Instructor
Dr. Beall is an avid beach volleyball player and other hobbies include golf, running, surfing, playing the guitar, and spending time with his daughter, Grace.